How I 3D printed fashion collection from home
When I worked on my collection, I got help from people who were generous with their time and knowledge. Now, I want to give back and tell my story to as wide an audience as possible.
I enjoy speaking to a variety of audiences about the process of creating my collection and what I think the future of fashion will look like.
Feel free to email email@example.com to discuss your upcoming conference and how we could work on it together.
Join me in Hamburg, Germany and come see my wonderful collection at the ADC Congress 2017!
“Gerber Technology is bringing the latest FashionTech ideas and innovations to the Coasts.
The fashion industry’s first traveling technology showcase is coming to San Francisco. Attendees will discover practical ways to use digital technology to maximize profitability, promote collaboration and accelerate time to market.
- The Future is in the Cloud: a discussion of the benefits and security of the cloud
- Fast Fashion and Social Responsibility: a look at how technology can support business practices that are good for your business and society
- Shining a Light on the Supply Chain: discover techniques to improve supply chain collaboration to cut time to market, boost productivity and profits
- We Live in a 3D World: explore the impact of 3D on design, sampling, merchandising and PLM
- Are You Ready for On-Demand Manufacturing: learn how new technology is reshaping business allowing small runs and mass customization in fashion
- Technology is Fashion-Forward: glimpse the future of fashion tech in our fashion show finale
Grateful to have participated at Sri Lanka’s fashion show showcasing my new 3-D printed collection called the “Birth of Venus”.
Catch me at the University of Miami where I go to SheTech and discuss new technologies that can change the world for the better!
Grateful to have received the ADC Young Guns award!!!
I was honored to have been chosen to be the designer of Amy Purdy’s dress for her dance at the Paralympics Opening Ceremony in Rio 2016!
Going to be presenting at IN(3D)USTRY in Barcelona, Spain. Come by and hear me and all the other amazing stories!
IN(3D)USTRY: From Needs to Solutions | Additive & Advance Manufacturing Global Hub 2016 is a 3-day Premium event connecting top users with prominent manufacturers and service providers to share success stories and realize technological needs.
I will be visiting Aalto University School of Arts, Design and Architecture in Espoo, Finland and I will be doing a lecture, fashion show and a workshop!
Going to present my collection in a 3D Fashion Show in Orlando, FL. Come by and watch. It will be a delight to meet all of you!
I will be a speaker for this event on “Fashion Production: Here and Now” session on March 15.
This Conference is organized by the Russian Fashion Council under patronage of Mayor of Moscow. The Conference will commence in frames of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Russia, the biggest fashion week in Eastern Europe.